ET4 All-Metal 3D Printer With Industrial Grade Chipset
The Anet ET4 is all-metal FDM 3D printer that made of industrial grade 32bit motherboard and comes mostly assembled. It supports auto-leveling, resume printing and filament detection and comes with a more stable and compact construction design. ET4 is the professional 3D printing solution that you can afford.
- Printing Size 200x200x250mm
- Industrial grade 32bit motherboard with A4988 stepper driver.
- utomatic Bed Leveling: Auto-leveling frees you from time-consuming and labor-intensive leveling tasks.
- Power Outage Recovery: Resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off. No worries about unexpected power outages.
- Filament detection that detects the filament end and sent reminder to avoid air-printing.
- Automatic Filament Assignment: Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
- Assembled In No Time: With modular designed units, you will be able to quick assemble your ET4 on your first try in 10min.
- Integrated Modular Design: Integrated, modular design with terminal pinboard for connection ports, covered wires and a more sleek appearance.
- Designed With Safety In Mind: The mainboard features thermal runaway protection.
- 2.8-inch LCD full-color touch screen for easy operation.
- Well-Made All-Metal Frame: ET4 is built to last with high strength aluminum frame. Enclosed metal one-body design enables a more stable and rigid structure with compact size.