Spectrum ABS Medical, natural, 1.75mm, 1kg
Biocompatible up to 30 days in contact with the human body
Filament Spectrum Medical ABS is a highest quality material designed specifically for medical applications. This 3D printing filament has been manufactured using ABS pellets that meet the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI or ISO 10993-1 certifications, which guarantees that it is biocompatible up to 30 days in contact with the human body (topical use).
Additionally filament Medical ABS is food contact approved according to EU No 10/20111 and 21 CFR FDA regulations.
Using this material, it is possible to 3D print personalized, lightweight prostheses tailored to the individual needs of patients and to manufacture support structures for rehabilitation.
- manufactured using ABS pellets that meet the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI or ISO 10993-1 certifications
- biocompatible up to 30 days in contact with the human body
- 3D print of personalized, lightweight prostheses manufacturing of support structures for rehabilitation
- contact approved according to EU No 10/20111 and 21 CFR FDA regulations
- high speed printing without quality losses
- very robust lamination of layers
Thanks to the use of 3D scanners and subsequent modeling, it is possible to make tailored prostheses for each patient to ensure greater comfort and satisfaction.
Spectrum guarantees that the base raw material has no additives and has not been modified in the filament production process.
Spectrum Medical ABS can be machined, polished, sanded, painted and glued.
Filament wound on a transparent PC spool. The spool contains information about the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Each reel is packed in aluminium vacuum bag with ZIP lock with a silica gel inside.
|Spool size||1 kg|
|Filament weight||1 kg|
|Heated bed||100 °C|
|Printing temperature||235 °C - 255 °C|