C-TECH PET-G, 1.75mm, 1kg
Polyethylene terephthalate (PETG) is an amorphous thermoplastic of the polyester family. It offers perfect combination of clarity and strength. The clarity of PETG approaches that of Acrylic and impact resistance is close to Polycarbonate while being easy to print with a variety of 3D printers.
- VERSATILE & EASY TO USE
- Very high strength filament
- Impact Resistant - PETG is less brittle than acrylic, and is a lower cost alternative to polycarbonate.
- Chemical Resistant - offers superior chemical resistance when compared with many other transparent plastics.
- Environmental friendly as it is considered 100% recyclable
- Very low shrinkage makes printing large flat surfaces a breeze
- Easily printed on any acrylic, glass, Kapton and other printing platform
|Spool size||1 kg|
|Heat deflection temperature||85°C|
|Melting point||> 220°C|
|Filament weight||1 kg|
|Filament length||±330 m|
|Heated bed||75 °C|
|Printing temperature||230 °C - 250 °C|